TREMCO Alpha Guard® Bio
We are approved Tremco installation flat roofing contractors. We are approved to install the Alpha Guard® Bio system and Alpha Guard®PUMA system. The Tremco roofing system range is versatile and resilient, with weatherproofing solutions that can both be applied to new roofs and restore existing ones.
The Alpha Guard® Bio system fulfils various roofing needs, including restoring structural concrete, BUR, MB and single ply roofs. This system is also successful and long-lasting installations on vegetated and IRMA roofs, as well as new construction and liquid flashing membrane for new roofs.
Alpha Guard® Bio
Alpha Guard® Bio is a two-part, polyurethane, liquid applied roofing system that can turn your older but still functional roof into a long-lasting, highly efficient weatherproofing system for a fraction of the cost of replacement. This unique, easily applied, versatile, durable and technologically advanced system is also a great choice for property development, as it meets the need for a flat roofing installation system that is tough on moisture but easy on the budget and the contractor’s resources. Alpha Guard BIO is a very low odour, chemically cured, full or partial reinforced roofing system distinguished by its high bio-based content. It is ideally suited for situations that demand high-performance roofs but where odour is problematic, such as school and hospital projects.
- Very low odour
- Cold applied – no naked flame
- Easy application by brush, roller or
- High thermal resistance
- Excellent cold-weather flexibility,
- tensile strength and elongation
- Very good resistance to chemicals,
- traffic, hail and mould/mildew/fungus
- Easy to maintain and repair –
- sustainable long-term roofing solution.
AlphaGuard® BIO System
- CP720 AlphaGuard® Bio Basecoat
- CP820 AlphaGuard® Bio Topcoat
- CP120 AlphaGuard® Primer
- CP130 AlphaGuard® M-Prime
- CP135 AlphaGuard® WB Primer
- CP582 Polyester Fabric
- CP585 AlphaGuard® Glass Mat
- Warm Roof
- Cold Roof
- Inverted Roof